Don't Have an Account? Sign Up to Save Favorite Listings, Save Searches & More...
As your Buyer's Representative, we can make the process of locating and purchasing your home less complicated as well as more efficient. We can help you create a budget, direct you to local lenders to obtain financing, guide you to area neighborhoods, educate you on Middle Tennessee school districts, and prioritize a list of essential features that you desire to have in your next home. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your needs.
Once the right property has been identified, we'll review comparable properties in the area to help determine the right price to offer. We then will negotiate the best terms on your behalf.
Selling a house on your own can be an overwhelming task. There's advertising to plan,open houses and private showings to arrange, purchase offers to negotiate, contract contingencies, and a considerable amount paperwork to fill out. By putting your home in the hands of one of seasoned professionals time, energy, effort, and even money can be saved. We place extensive emphasis marketing and advertising so that we return to you the highest return on your investment possible.
1. We perform a comparable market analysis to determine the most appropriate price for your home.
2. We provide home staging advice and suggest landscaping changes that will help attract more buyers.
3. Advertise your home through a variety of methods, including local online publications and MLS® listings. We may even showcase your home as part of our site's Featured Listings.
4. Schedule Open house at sellers request
5. Negotiate written offers, and produce to you the most ideal price the market will allow. In addition to handling all the paperwork,we will help you understand contract contingencies,details of the closing process and provide updates all along the way. We are here to represent you throughout the entire selling process, and to help ensure that your real estate transaction is a positive and profitable experience.